These days the entire Internet is on the iphone. Whatever web application or website that cant can’t be accessed readily from your pocket anywhere and everywhere probably isn’t worth having in your life In the first place. Here are five essential iphone apps that anyone who has anything to do with website creation or internet or marketing should probably have in their life if they want to get ahead of the game in this hustle bustle tech savvy world.
1. Quiklyitcs- If you are a web designer or an seo expert then you know how addicted you are to google analytics and staying updated on the constant trend of your website traffic. Quiklytics from Escoz.com has most of the usual bells and whistles of your actual google analytics portal but in a semi-real time and compact version (it does not show many of the more involved details of analytics such as keywords and detailed traffic sources…but come on…it’s google analytics on an iphone for crying out loud) Check out this awesome app if you like checking your web traffic on the go. A must for anyone who owns or operates a website.
2. WordPress- WordPress.com is the handy knock-off of the popular wordpress website and blog creation content management system. The iphone version has all of the standard wordpress blog creation features and makes it super easy for anyone obsessed with documenting their entire life through the power of a blog to be able to post anywhere…anytime. Also handy for internet marketing if you maintain a companion web 2.0 wordpress blog and want to simplify your ability to maintain it.
3. Feedler RSS- The quick dissemination of information via RSS feeds is an essential tool for web marketers and just casual blog enthisuasts alike. This handy little app brings them all into your pocket. Plug your favorite blog’s rss feeds into google reader account and link that up with your ”feedler” on your iphone and viola. With Feedler RSS for your Iphone, you’ve got all the current and constantly updated information that your little heart can desire right there, anytime you want or need it.
4. Multi-PR Pagerank tool: Anybody who works in the internet marketing business knows the value of pagerank. While it is not essential to have good pagerank in order to get your website ranked in google…it certainly doesn’t hurt. With the iphone capable Multi-PR pagerank tool, you can keep a list of your websites and have their current and constantly updated pagerank handy to show to clients or co-workers when a laptop or ipad is not handy. It also makes for a quick comparative analysis of sites based on pagerank quick and easy.
5. SEO Pro- SEO pro is a handy little app for anyone who wishes to check their backlinks status or just keep a more comprehensive eye on their websites while on the go. Some of the more handy features include a link profiler as well as an Alexa rank tool to see where your site is sitting when compared to other competitors. Definitely worth the initial investment of .99 cents when considering what it does.
The Iphone has decidedly changed the game when it comes to keeping track of your website and staying updated and in the mix when it comes to web marketing and design. Do yourself a favor and take the time to add these useful five iPhone apps in your library and the power of effective website conversion will always be right at your fingertips.