Throughout the years, Facebook has become one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. It generates billions of users every month. Because of its convenience, it allows a person to connect with others easily and without leaving the comfort of one’s home. Facebook opens new opportunities for everyone, including small business owners. Social networking sites can serve as a platform to connect with clients and promote your brand. The first thing that many individuals want to know is “How do I set up a Facebook business page?”
How To Use It
The answer is simple. Doing this is not that complicated. You do not have to get out of your office. You can do it even without experience.
First, you have to make sure that you are not creating a profile. A Facebook page is different from what individuals use for their personal communication. If you create a profile, you will have an account that allows you to share personal photos and information with friends and relatives. Meanwhile, a business page is public. It lets your company connect with customers. If a person clicks on the like button, he/she will be able to see updates from your page. Make sure that the page includes the necessary information that will help the audience recognize your business easily.
Second, familiarize yourself with all sections. Make sure you input relevant information. Adding the right sections to your company profile will help people distinguish your page from other companies.
- About – Include the address, contact information, and business hours of your company. You should also put the website link.
- Community – Potential customers can check-in at your store or use the community section to post photos and videos relevant to your company.
- Events – You can use this to promote company events and invite people.
- Home – It is the first thing visitors see. It shows all the updates and posts from your company.
- Info and Ads – Your followers can see the Facebook ads that your company is currently running through this section.
- Offers – If you want to offer deals and discounts, use this section to encourage customers.
- Photos – Visitors to your page will find all pictures and albums that your company has posted on the timeline.
- Posts – Like photos, all your posts will be visible to your followers.
- Reviews – This tab allows customers to write feedback about your business. It also shows people who recommend your company. The overall rating of your company will show up on the upper portion of the page.
- Services – If you want to showcase the services of your company, add the services section. There, you can post a photo showing the name of your products or services, the description, and the price.
- Shop – If you want to use your Facebook business page to sell products, add the shop tab. You can even include an inventory.
What To Do
After knowing how to set up a Facebook business page, the next step is to understand how to use it effectively. Make sure the business page is active and ready to engage with potential customers.
- Be responsive to Facebook messages.
- Use the analytics tool Facebook Insights to see page activity.
- Schedule posts if you think you cannot do it on time. You should also post regularly to keep the attention of your followers.
- Use the targeting tools to reach a specific audience.
- Be more human in interacting. Avoid sounding too formal.
- Highlight the milestones of your business.
- Share content from relevant sources.
Why You Need It
With the proper strategy, your company can use Facebook to generate leads and increase the sales of your company. You can even take advantage of paid campaigns to target potential customers.
- It helps you understand the target niche market.
- It humanizes the company.
- It helps you build a community online.
- It helps increase traffic and visitors to your website. It also supports the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy of your business.
- It helps you keep up with the competition.
- You can connect with your customers daily.
We are now living in a world that relies on technology to complete certain tasks. The innovations that help ease our lives also allows us to connect easily. As a small business owner, you can use this to your advantage. Widen the reach of your company and engage more people by creating a Facebook business page.