The safe and secure solution for your business financing
The Intuit Pay payment system conforms to strict security standards set by EMV and PCI-DSS and is approved by Visa and MasterCard. Millions of customers use this innovative payment system for faster, more convenient card payment processing. With more than 100 million transactions handled each year, Intuit Pay is a firm favourite for countless business owners throughout the UK.
Today, customers expect their payments to be safe and secure, and failing to provide this assurance will reduce their confidence in your business and prevent it from flourishing. With Intuit Pay, you can receive guaranteed payments to your account within a few days, receive a free mobile app to monitor your expenses, gain excellent advice on how to improve your revenue, submit data to HMRC with the Real Time Information payroll and enjoy many other great features with your Intuit Pay account.
- Convenient mobile payments: Intuit Pay’s mobile payment solutions are perfect for small businesses seeking cost-effective, secure payment processing technology. As more customers pay for products and services through their smartphones, businesses need to respond to this demand by offering mobile-optimised payment methods. However, this payment option is only provided by less than 20% of micro-businesses, according to the Department for Business Innovation & Skills.
- Secure more business: By focusing your attention towards the mobile market with mobile payment solutions, your customers can pay for your products or services even faster. And consequently, by offering a more convenient and secure payment method for your customers, they are more likely to continue buying from you in the future. Failing to provide the payment options that your competitors are offering could jeopardise your business and harm your profits.
- Maximise your sales opportunities: By offering card payment options, your customers may spend more money than they initially anticipate because they won’t have to rely on cash. Indeed, many people only carry limited amounts of cash when they are out shopping. In 2013, they expect to be able to pay for items with a credit card at the vast majority of commercial premises.
- Maintain a steady cash flow: Compared to traditional cheques, card payments with Intuit Pay are processed much faster, which can help you maintain a sufficient cash flow during quieter periods. With cash payments, however, you would need to visit your bank to fund your account, which may not always be possible on busy days.
- Manage your business anywhere: With QuickBooks 2013 accounting software, you can manage your business finances, observe real-time cash flow and communicate with your accountant at any place and at any time. Another excellent benefit of accepting credit cards is that you can receive payments from all over the world. You can also handle transactions with your Intuit Pay account abroad, provided you have an address in the UK.
When you open an Intuit Pay account, you are supplied you with a detailed guide on how to get started, from connecting your card reader to your phone, to help with mobile payment solutions, accounting and financing.